Our develop team use Gitlab for a long time, recently I get into some performance issues while using it. In this post, I will share our problem and some tips to investigate and improve it.
I checked that my last review is in September, so I guess this should be a 3-Months Review, but I barely remember what I have done in October and November, I’ll try to recall what I have done in this month.
A two weeks ago, I have installed Windows 8 on my home desktop to replace Windows 7, and of cause I can not boot into Ubuntu 12.04 after that. Today I got my Ubuntu live USB stick back from one of my friend, so I try to restore grub2 in Ubuntu. Here is the work flow:
Trying to switch blog generator from pelican to octpress.
And I have created a little ruby script to convert pelican markdown post to octpress post. Which actually converts the post head like:
I think now I can only do this review twice a week.
No efficiency for the last two weeks, and I have left many things undone. Mainly because I always got a headache on the weekends, and can not do any job in front of a computer. I think I have not sleep well these two weeks, I need to adjust my body clock back normal…